Having been asked to demonstrate at the excellent “Joy of Bonsai” event in Bath, England this year I spent some time finding this nice Japanese black pine. The idea was to show how to deal with some common faults in imported material in a sympathetic way before demonstrating what a difference can be made to a good tree with careful wiring. The demo’ included some ‘wood work’ and a lots of copper wire. The result shows much improved taper and branch placement.
- Busy Few Weeks at Kaizen Bonsai & Video.
- Japanese Maple Bonsai Pruning Video – New!
- Graham & Kevin Willson’s First Bonsai Creation Collaboration
- Scot’s Pine Video
- Bonsai & Bleeding Trees
- New Bonsai Videos (2) Available Now
- How To Stop Killing Bonsai Trees – Thoughts On Winter Care
- Bonsai Repotting Technique – Not Recommended!